DRUM MIX PROCESS
SEC Agent Enterprise Data Package
All of SYSTEMS’ Windows-based control systems are capable of logging critical business data. SEC Agent is a small application running in the background, which handles data synchronization of data to a central server.
- Requirement: ADP-GUI Interface
- Using an existing network connection, SEC Agent will duplicate ADP-GUI program data to a central server.
- Data is synchronized at user defined intervals.
- Central server can be connected to by a nearly unlimited number of agents.
- Sync take place at the database level – not encumbering program operation.
- Central server can be customer owned (SQL Server versions 2000 to 2012); other options possible at an additional fee.
- No special SQL knowledge required – SEC Agent writes and actives the T-SQL commands.
- Built in server and data protection to minimize impact on network traffic.
- Data on the central server matches the control program so tools such as reports can be shared.
- Plant independent from a central server connection. If the connection is non-functional, the plant operates as usual and data is saved until a connection is available. (A non-intrusive message appears to inform the plant of the existing missing connection.)