SYSTEMS Equipment Corporation is a leading manufacturer of a complete line of controls and control-related components for the asphalt and aggregate industries. Our team includes electrical, mechanical, control, and software engineers engaged in continued product and software development to maintain the company's reputation for innovative, reliable automation technology.
To Apply For Any Job Opening In The Future: CLICK HERE!
Assemble electronic components for the asphalt and related industries. Troubleshooting and repair, both in-house and remotely over the phone, of customer’s product.
Multi-tasker with a willingness to learn, well organized, and good communication skills.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE INCLUDE:
- Electronics Background
- Ability to read electrical schematics
- General knowledge of electrical diagnostic tools
BASIC COMPUTER KNOWLEDGE INCLUDE:
- Word, Excel, E-mail, etc.
Learn current and help design future controls for the asphalt production industry. Must have the desire to learn new things and the ability to take on new challenges. General electrical knowledge is important. You would be working with simple switches up to large software programs.
- Interest in the industry
- MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Hands-on with electronics
- Desire to live in a rural area
- Understanding of coding is MS Visual Studio (VB)
- Concepts of control signals (Voltage, Current, and Frequency)