1405 Feeder Tailshaft Tachometer
Designed to accurately indicate the surface speed of a feeder belt by measuring the rotational speed of the unpowered tailshaft idler.
- Proprietary noise filter totally eliminates spurious output signals at zero shaft speed caused by vibration or noisy decoders.
- 1000-pulse per revolution high level output for maximum measurement precision & electrical noise immunity.
- 24-volt peak to peak differential output signal dramatically improves signal to noise ratio and directly interfaces to SYSTEMS’ equipment.
- SYSTEMS’ proprietary Lightning Quick Disconnect electronically disconnects the component whenever the system power is turned off.
- Differential pulse output eliminates tachometer cross talk.
- Rugged, sealed cast housing designed specifically for the asphalt industry.
- Comes complete with weld-on coupling, stabilizing bar & spring.