MONITOR / CONTROL SYSTEM
Total System Control
TSC is a plant control system to start, stop, and monitor motors used in plant operation, as well as to manually load from silos, and was designed for universal use for any plant regardless of motors used and their functions.
- Completely configurable to match specific plant needs.
- Capable of utilizing multiple displays for adequate space for all required buttons in plant operation.
- Touch screen monitors available providing the same feel as control console operation, in addition to standard keyboard/mouse operation.
- Optionally used for automated quarry operations.
- Mounted in 47″(H) x 39″(W) x 12″(D) cabinet with UPS backup.
- Isolated and protected from transient voltages through the use of provided relays and MOVs.