Our products consist in Automation, Controls, Control Centers or Control Houses, Conveyor Scales, Metering Components, Depletion Weighpod Controller, Additive Components, Feeder Components and Asphalt Terminal Blending.
Belt Scale Components
Remotely Controlled Test Weight
WB-RCW Remotely Controlled Test Weight Assembly
Convenient remotely controlled test weight for use with SYSTEMS’ conveyor scales saves time and provides accurate, repeatable results.
- Electric actuator places and removes 100 lb. test weight from bridge assembly.
- Will not create loadcell damaging impacts or misalign the weighbridge.
- Provided with limit switches for proving 100% application and 100% removal of test weight.
- Self-centering with ample clearances.
WB-RCW-DUAL Remotely-Controlled DUAL Test Weight Assembly
Employs remotely-controlled test weights of two sizes for three loading conditions - A, B, and A+B
- Tests a wide range of the loadcell signals.
- Can be used to help prove linearity of the weigh bridge.
- Safer than manual test weights. No climbing with awkward weights or sliding heavy objects between conveyor frame components.
- Typically equipped with one 50 lb. weight and one 25 lb. weight (100 lb./50 lb. set may be used where heavier-than-average loads are expected)