Our products consist in Automation, Controls, Control Centers or Control Houses, Conveyor Scales, Metering Components, Depletion Weighpod Controller, Additive Components, Feeder Components and Asphalt Terminal Blending.
Total System Control
TSC Total System Control
TSC is a plant control system to start, stop, and monitor motors used in plant operation, as well as to manually load from silos, and was designed for universal use for any plant regardless of motors used and their functions.
- Completely configurable to match specific plant needs.
- Capable of utilizing multiple displays for adequate space for all required buttons in plant operation.
- Touch screen monitors available providing the same feel as control console operation, in addition to standard keyboard/mouse operation.
- Optionally used for automated quarry operations.
- Mounted in 47″(H) x 39″(W) x 12″(D) cabinet with UPS backup.
- Isolated and protected from transient voltages through the use of provided relays and MOVs.
TSC Motors Start/Stop Control System
Complete with master start/stop with separate enable for recycle equipment, safety interlocks, and auto/manual interlock of the baghouse cleaning system to the asphalt inject.
- Simple Ethernet communication link to any remotely located MCC.
- Ammeters and zero speed shaft sensors are easily and cost effectively interfaced.
- A single button two-step master start is included along with a recycle system enable to allow one button hot restarts of all process motors.
- Customization of buttons and interlocks by user.
TSC Silo Control System
Engineered and constructed to allow simple, safe silo operation.
- Silo control expandable from 1 to 12 silos.
- Audible alarms and alarm silence button.
- Programmable internal batcher timer or external timer input.
- Momentary batcher open button allows manual cycling of the batcher independent of the batcher timer.
- High, mid, and low silo indicator lights. Interlocks to silo gate to prevent material being drawn from a low silo without deliberate use of low silo bypass switch.
- Momentary silo gate operator. Silo gate actuation interlocked to low air pressure sensor, low silo/bypass interlock and safety gates.
- Slat and transfer motor control and amperage readings.