Our products consist in Automation, Controls, Control Centers, Conveyor Scales, Metering Components, Depletion Weighpod Controller, Additive Components, Feeder Components and Asphalt Terminal Blending.
Drum Mix Process System
(Click image to view larger)
SEC Agent Enterprise Data Package
All of SYSTEMS’ Windows-based control systems are capable of logging critical business data. SEC Agent is a small application running in the background, which handles data synchronization of data to a central server.
- Requirement: ADP-GUI Interface
- Using an existing network connection, SEC Agent will duplicate ADP-GUI program data to a central server.
- Data is synchronized at user defined intervals.
- Central server can be connected to by a nearly unlimited number of agents.
- Sync take place at the database level – not encumbering program operation.
- Central server can be customer owned (SQL Server versions 2000 to 2012); other options possible at an additional fee.
- No special SQL knowledge required – SEC Agent writes and actives the T-SQL commands.
- Built in server and data protection to minimize impact on network traffic.
- Data on the central server matches the control program so tools such as reports can be shared.
- Plant independent from a central server connection. If the connection is non-functional, the plant operates as usual and data is saved until a connection is available. (A non-intrusive message appears to inform the plant of the existing missing connection.)