Our products consist in Automation, Controls, Control Centers or Control Houses, Conveyor Scales, Metering Components, Depletion Weighpod Controller, Additive Components, Feeder Components and Asphalt Terminal Blending.
Drum Mix Process System
ADP-100 Drum Mix Process System
Designed to proportion aggregates and additives according to prescribed mix design formulas, and to measure and control the liquid asphalt mass flow rate, so the blends are accurately interlocked to the measured aggregate flow.
- Available with text-based format OR with a Windows-Based Graphics enhanced User Interface. (Text-based backup for the ADP-100 is included with Graphics Package).
- Integral belt scale totalizers.
- Direct interface to all brands of asphalt pump skids and metering devices.
- Asphalt tank inventory and selection monitor.
- Feeders capable of being controlled and metered include: aggregates, dust, anti-strip, latex, crumb rubber, water, slurries & mineral filler.
- Multiple stored mix formulas.
- Multi-point calibration of scales and feeders.
- Full featured data recordation.
- Product reputation worldwide for demonstrated accuracy, long term reliability, and ease of use.
SEC Agent Enterprise Data Package
All of SYSTEMS’ Windows-based control systems are capable of logging critical business data. SEC Agent is a small application running in the background, which handles data synchronization of data to a central server.
- Requirement: ADP-GUI Interface
- Using an existing network connection, SEC Agent will duplicate ADP-GUI program data to a central server.
- Data is synchronized at user defined intervals.
- Central server can be connected to by a nearly unlimited number of agents.
- Sync take place at the database level – not encumbering program operation.
- Central server can be customer owned (SQL Server versions 2000 to 2012); other options possible at an additional fee.
- No special SQL knowledge required – SEC Agent writes and actives the T-SQL commands.
- Built in server and data protection to minimize impact on network traffic.
- Data on the central server matches the control program so tools such as reports can be shared.
- Plant independent from a central server connection. If the connection is non-functional, the plant operates as usual and data is saved until a connection is available. (A non-intrusive message appears to inform the plant of the existing missing connection.)
Contact InfoSystems Equipment Corp.
903 Third Ave SW
P.O. Box 19
Waukon, IA 52172
(563) 568-6224 (fax)
firstname.lastname@example.org Business Hours
7:00 am - 4:00 pm CST
Monday - Friday Map Location