WIN-LC3000 Silo Loadout System (Windows® - Based)
Designed to accurately control truck loading, print delivery tickets, store delivery data, and print operational reports. Evaluated and Certified by NTEP. Provided with an industrial grade, fanless PC, along with a PLC hardware interface. Using a PC separately from any process automation provides the user flexibility in the choice of process control components and subsequent system upgrades.
- Handles virtually an unlimited number of silos.
- Truck, Customer, Job, Task, Material, Product & Ticket tables.
- Simplified data entry.
- Truck scale systems with Weigh In/Weigh Out capability.
- Silo inventories displayed in graphical form.
- NTEP Certified, commercial grade scale weigh indicators.
- Each silo can utilize an independent remote printer or share a printer.
- Windows® environment.
- Database back-up to off-site location via network or Internet.
- Archive of large ticket formats speed up processing & are readily available.
- Several optional add-ons available: License plate photo capturing, ticket signature pad, material temperature at time of load, loading traffic light director, custom tickets, custom reports, and more!
- Optional data transfer to office via Internet (See below).
DOS-Based System to WIN-LC3000 Silo Loadout System Conversion
Created as a solution to easily upgrade an existing DOS Silo Loadout system to the current Windows(r) Based Silo Loadout System without necessitating the purchase of a whole new system.
- WIN-LC3000 enables Internet Data Transfer of ticket information from the platn to the office via an email attachment or VPN mapped network drive.
- Simply remove old PC and plug in new computer. No rewiring required!
Plant Editor Data Transfer Software
Designed to efficiently allow company accounting departments to electronically transfer ticket information from multiple SYSTEMS’ Model WIN-LC3000 Loadout plant locations to a central computer via the Internet.
- Central server can be connected to nearly an unlimited number of WIN-LC3000 plant locations.
- Trucks, materials, customers, jobs, tasks & products may be created and/or edited at the central office location and transmitted to/from the plant locations. Tickets can be transmitted from multiple plant locations to the central server.